Hot Potato Salad
Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2 lbs. Cal-Organic Red Potatoes
- 1 small Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 3 stalks celery
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/4 cup, chopped Cal-Organic Italian Parsley
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Peel and dice potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. Chop onion, celery and bell peppers.
- Put potatoes, onion, celery and peppers in the slow cooker and mix.
- Mix together vinegar, water, oil, sugar and celery seeds. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
- Add minced parsley and crumbled bacon; stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot.
Recipe and image from our e-book Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download