Greek Style Roasted Red Potatoes
- 5 cups halved Cal-Organic Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 2 tsp. minced Cal-Organic Italian Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl add potatoes, oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and dried oregano and mix well.
- Spread potatoes onto a lined baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 25-27 minutes. The potatoes are done when they are slightly browned and fork tender. Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh minced parsley before serving.
Recipe and image from our e-book Back to Our Roots
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download