- 1 head, cut into florets Cal-Organic Cauliflower
- 6 medium shallots, peeled but left whole
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. ground sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup, finely chopped Cal-Organic Italian Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, shallots, tomatoes, and bay leaves.
- In a separate bowl, combine the water, oil, lemon juice, turmeric, sweet paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until cauliflower florets are golden and caramelized.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top and serve.
Recipe and image from our e-book Back to Our Roots