Spicy Vegetable Juice
- 2 large Cal-Organic Farms Carrots, rinsed and topped
- 2 stalks Cal-Organic Farms Celery, leaves included
- 1 large Cal-Organic Farms Tomato, stem removed and cut to fit
- 1/2 Cucumber, unpeeled and cut in half
- 1/2 medium Cal-Organic Farms Beet, peeled and cut to fit
- 1/2 Cal-Organic Farms Green Bell Pepper, stem removed and cut to fit, okay to leave seeds
- 1/2 Lemon, peeled
- 1 small Cal-Organic Farms Onion, peeled and cut to fit
- 2 cups fresh Cal-Organic Farms Chard, rinsed, rolled, and pushed through with a Cal-Organic Farms Carrot
- 1/2 small Cal-Organic Farms Cabbage, cut into quarters
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Place all ingredients in a juicer, excluding hot sauce and sea salt.
2. Stir in the last two ingredients after everything has been juiced.
3. Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Springtime Juicing