Roasted Vegetable Raviolo Lasagna
Ready In: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Serves: 8 people
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 Cal-Organic leek, the white part and light green part, washed and diced
- 6 ounces Cal-Organic/Bunny Luv carrots, diced
- 1 cup Cal-Organic red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 5 ounces fresh Cal-Organic spinach
- 1 (25-ounce) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 8-ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place diced pepper, leek, carrots and red onion on a sheet pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the other tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet and heat over medium high. Add the spinach and toss in the oil until slightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- After the vegetables have roasted, turn the oven up to 400 degrees and begin to assemble the lasagna.
- In an 8”x8” baking pan or casserole dish, begin by adding sauce, layer the frozen raviolis, half of the spinach, a quarter of the roasted vegetables and a quarter of the cheese and continue layering the sauce, ravioli, roasted vegetables and cheese three more times ending with cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until sides begin to bubble. Serve like you would lasagna.