Sautéed bell peppers, tomatoes and kale are tossed with whole wheat pasta and sprinkled with a generous amount of crumbled feta cheese. Add chopped olives if desired.
Ready In: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 cup(s) Cal-Organic kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz whole wheat pasta
- 1 Cal-Organic red bell pepper - chopped
- 1 Cal-Organic yellow bell pepper - chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- pinch basil, dried
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in red pepper, yellow pepper, kale and garlic. Season with basil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with skillet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.