Baked Cauliflower with Cherry Tomatoes and Shallots
Ready In: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 1 head Cal-Organic cauliflower, outer leaves removed and cut into florets
- 6 medium shallots, peeled and left whole
- 8oz. cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. ground sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, shallots, tomatoes, and bay leaves.
- In a separate bowl, combine the water, oil, lemon juice, turmeric, sweet paprika, cumin, salt and pepper together; whisk to incorporate. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until cauliflower florets are golden and caramelized.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top and serve.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Back to Our Roots