- 2 lbs., peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces Cal-Organic Gold Potatoes
- 3/4 lbs., stems and center ribs discarded and leaves very thinly sliced crosswise Cal-Organic Green Kale
- 1/2 lb. cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup well stirred tahini
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with rack in upper third.
- Toss potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper in a large sheet pan, then spread evenly. Roast for 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, purée cheese, tahini, water, lemon juice, and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Toss kale with potatoes and lobster. Add the dressing and toss again. Season with salt & pepper and serve.
Recipe and image from our e-book Summer Salads & Backyard BBQ