Warm Dandelion Greens with Bacon
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lb. Cal-Organic Red Dandelion Greens
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp, chopped Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Wash greens well. Cook bacon over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes, until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic, cooking 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vinegar, sugar and dandelion greens, stirring well. Cover and cook until greens are wilted.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download