Southwest Corn Salad
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 5 ears Cal-Organic Sweet Corn
- ½ cup red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- ½ Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 3 tbsp. Cal-Organic Cilantro
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice red bell pepper, jalapeño and red onion. Mince cilantro and cut kernels from ears of corn.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat, add olive oil and heat through.
- Add corn, bell pepper, jalapeño and onion. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in cilantro and lime juice. Enjoy!
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download