Quick Curry Carrot Soup
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup, diced Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 1 lb., diced Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- In a sauce pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onions, diced carrots, curry powder, cumin and salt and pepper. Toss to combine and allow to cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and cover the pot. Continue to cook over medium heat for another 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cover and puree the soup in batches in a blender. Or simply puree the soup in the pot using an immersion blender wand until smooth.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download