- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and bake—flipping halfway through—for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Let cool slightly, then rub each slice with the cut side of a garlic clove. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add butternut squash and cook without stirring for 3 minutes, or until one sides begins to brown. Flip the cubes and then continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the cubes are browned on all sides.
- Move squash from the pan to a bowl. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and then add the leeks. Cook, stirring frequently for a few minutes until the leeks begin to brown.
- Add the greens and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook until wilted, about 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the greens and leeks to the bowl with the squash and toss to combine.
- Arrange the toasted baguette on a serving tray or platter. Spread a thick layer of ricotta on each piece of toast. Sprinkle a little salt and freshly cracked pepper on the ricotta.
- Spoon about one tablespoon of the squash mixture onto each piece of toast. Drizzle the toasts with honey and serve warm or at room temperature.