Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad
- 2 cups, peeled and thinly sliced Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 1/2 cup, diced Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 2 tbsp. fresh, chopped Cal-Organic Dill
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parboil carrots until tender yet crisp, about 2 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Combine carrots and onions. Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Pour over carrot mixture and toss well.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavors.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download