Bagna Càuda with Crudités
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 anchovy fillets in oil, removed from oil
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- Cal-Organic Rainbow Carrot Chips
- Cal-Organic Easter Egg Radishes
- Cal-Organic Gold Beets
- Cal-Organic Red Beets
- Cal-Organic Green Onions
- Cal-Organic Fennel
- Wash and cut veggies.
- In a small saucepan, combine the olive oil, garlic and anchovies. Cook over low heat, crushing the anchovies with the back of a wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter. Serve immediately with bread and crudités.
Recipe produced by Two of a Kind Cooks.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download