- Chop bok choy and cabbage, then dice the green onions.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the pasta. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat 1 tbsp. sesame oil over medium heat. Toss in the bok choy, cabbage, carrots, green onion, salt, ginger and 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar. Sauté, tossing frequently until the vegetables are slightly wilted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Make the peanut sauce by combining peanut butter, half and half, hot sauce, 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar and 2 tbsp. sesame oil in a small sauce pot. Stir until well combined.
- To assemble the dish, toss the cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl with the sautéed vegetables. Add the peanut sauce and toss well until combined. Serve either warm or refrigerate and serve chilled. Garnish each serving with sesame seeds, crushed red pepper and chopped cilantro.