Asian Vegetable Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 5 oz. Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- 2 cups Cal-Organic Baby Bok Choy
- 2 cups Cal-Organic Green Cabbage
- 3 Cal-Organic Green Onions
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce
- Cal-Organic Cilantro
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Crushed red pepper, for garnish
- Chop bok choy and cabbage, then dice the green onions.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the pasta. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat 1 tbsp. sesame oil over medium heat. Toss in the bok choy, cabbage, carrots, green onion, salt, ginger and 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar. Sauté, tossing frequently until the vegetables are slightly wilted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Make the peanut sauce by combining peanut butter, half and half, hot sauce, 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar and 2 tbsp. sesame oil in a small sauce pot. Stir until well combined.
- To assemble the dish, toss the cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl with the sautéed vegetables. Add the peanut sauce and toss well until combined. Serve either warm or refrigerate and serve chilled. Garnish each serving with sesame seeds, crushed red pepper and chopped cilantro.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download