Slow Cooker Recipe
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small, diced Cal-Organic Yellow Onions
- 2 medium, peeled and diced Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 2 medium zucchini, large julienne cut
- 1 medium head, cut into florets Cal-Organic Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. ginger root, peeled and grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder, optional
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
- Turn the slow cooker to high.
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and season with spices. Stir once to combine. The liquid should come about half way up the sides of the bowl; add more stock as necessary. Cover and cook for 2 hours on high.
- Check the vegetables after 2 hours and cook longer for a softer vegetable mixture. When ready to serve, drain the remaining vegetable stock and serve warm.
Recipe and image from our e-book Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes