Warm Kale Salad
- 2 pounds Cal-Organic Farms Gold Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup well stirred Tahini
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 3 tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 3/4 pounds Cal-Organic Farms Kale, stems and center ribs discarded and leaves very thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 pound cooked Lobster meat, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with rack in upper third.
2. Toss potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper in a large sheet pan, then spread evenly. Roast for 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender, stirring once halfway through.
3. Meanwhile, purée cheese, tahini, water, lemon juice, and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
4. Toss kale with potatoes and lobster. Add the dressing and toss again. Season with salt & pepper and serve.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Summer Salads and Backyard BBQ