Sautéed Kale with Garlic and Onions
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 8 cups fresh Cal-Organic kale, stems trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 Cal-Organic yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Rinse the kale and roughly chop. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan or skillet with a cover. Add the garlic and onion and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high; add the vegetable stock and chopped kale, tossing to coat. Cover and steam for about 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, stirring frequently, until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt, pepper and red wine vinegar and serve.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Back to Our Roots