Greek Style Roasted Red Potatoes
Ready In: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 5 cups small Cal-Organic red potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. fresh Cal-Organic parsely, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl add potatoes, oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and dried oregano and mix well.
- Spread potatoes onto a lined baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 25-27 minutes. The potatoes are done when they are slightly browned and fork tender. Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh minced parsley before serving.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Back to Our Roots