Cauliflower, Carrots & Zucchini
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small Cal-Organic yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium Cal-Organic whole carrots, peeled & diced
- 2 medium zucchini, large julienne
- 1 medium head of Cal-Organic cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 inch piece ginger, peeled & grated (about 1 tbsp.)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder, optional
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
1. Turn the slow cooker to high.
2. Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and season with spices. Stir once to combine. The liquid should come about half way up the sides of the bowl; add more stock as necessary. Cover and cook for 2 hours on high.
3. Check the vegetables after 2 hours and cook longer for a softer vegetable mixture. When ready to serve, drain the remaining vegetable stock and serve warm.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes