Red Romaine Vietnamese Lettuce Cups
- 1 head Cal-Organic Red Romaine Lettuce
- 3 cups Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- 12 Cal-Organic Green Onions
- 1 cup Cal-Organic Cilantro
- 24 medium shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha or sambal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- Wash and separate the romaine lettuce; pat to dry and set aside. Thinly slice the green onions and mince the cilantro.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, vinegar, Sriracha, lime juice and water. Set aside until ready to use.
- Slice shrimp in half, lengthwise. Prepare work station by setting out all the ingredients on a platter or in small bowls.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves on a platter and fill with 2 tablespoons shredded carrots, 3 to 4 mint leaves, 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and 4 shrimp halves. Drizzle with sauce and serve immediately.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download