16 oz. (2 cans)
crescent roll dough
reduced fat cream cheese
1 tbsp. chopped
assorted rainbow veggies: broccoli, rainbow carrots, green onion, radishes, cucumber
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, dill and chives. Mix together well and let chill for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out the crescent dough to create one large piece that covers the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool.
- Spread chilled dressing mixture onto cooled crescent roll sheet.
- Top with fresh veggies, slice and enjoy!