Rainbow Chard and Cheddar Frittata
- 1 bunch coarsely chopped Cal-Organic Rainbow Chard
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup, thinly sliced Cal-Organic Yellow Onions
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 4 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat add chard, olive oil, onions, salt, and pepper. Sauté until tender for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl lightly beat the eggs with the garlic and cheese. Add the egg mixture to the chard mixture.
- Cook until eggs are set around the edges for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven to cook an additional 7 – 9 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges and serving.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download