Maple Bacon Carrots
- 12 medium Cal-Organic Rainbow Whole Carrots
- 12 strips of bacon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Freshly chopped Cal-Organic Curly Parsley
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Wash and peel carrots. Wrap each carrot in a strip of bacon, ensuring the ends of the bacon are facing down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush each bacon-wrapped carrot with maple syrup and season with black pepper. Keep some maple syrup leftover to brush onto carrots midway through baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush remaining maple syrup over carrots.
- Bake for 15 more minutes, or until the carrots are tender and the bacon is crisp.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download