Grilled Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 1 Cal-Organic Green Onions
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat grill. Grate carrots and finely chop green onions.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape into 4 equally sized patties.
- Place on grill and cook for about 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately on lightly grilled buns with lettuce, tomato, and additional condiments, as desired.
Recipe and image from our e-book Summer Salads & Backyard BBQ
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download