- 4 cups, quartered Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- salt, to taste
- Add the butter to the baby carrots in a covered saucepan. Stir in the molasses and sugar.
- Add the salt to taste, cover and simmer until the carrots are tender but not mushy.
- Toss to cover with the glaze and serve at once.
Recipe and image from our e-book Festive Holiday Recipes
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download