Four Herb Parisian Carrot Salad
- 1 lb. Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh, chopped Cal-Organic Dill
- 1/4 cup fresh, chopped oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh, chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 tsp. lemon peel
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 bunch Cal-Organic Red Romaine Lettuce
- Drop carrots into saucepan of boiling water. Return to boil and cook 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain, running cold water over carrots.
- Combine carrots with all other ingredients except lettuce and toss well for 2 minutes to bruise herbs and bring out flavor. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Turn into salad bowl or plates lined with lettuce.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download