- 2-3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 1 red Fresno chili pepper, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup leaves Cal-Organic Cilantro
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange on a plate.
- Slice the avocado and place over tomato slices.
- Next, slice the chili pepper and sprinkle over the tomatoes and avocado. Garnish the plate with cilantro leaves.
- Dress the salad with olive oil and a squeeze of lime juice. Season with salt and serve immediately.
Recipe and image from our e-book Back to Our Roots