- 1 lb. Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cal-Organic Yellow Onions
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Chop yellow onion.
- Sauté carrots, green pepper and onion until tender.
- Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, oil and salt and heat to boiling. Boil vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over carrot mixture. Serve hot or cold.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download