- Peel and dice carrots, then dice celery and yellow onion.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat with a drizzle of avocado oil. Once warm, add the onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and celery and sauté for another 3-5 minutes until slightly tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a low boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a handful of freshly sliced green onions.
Recipe created by Flora & Vino.