- 1 cup Cal-Organic Shredded Carrots
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, about two lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Cal-Organic Carrot Chips
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse several times to coarsely chop.
- Then let food processor run for about two minutes until smooth.
- Using a spatula, remove hummus from food processor bowl and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve with Cal-Organic Farms carrot chips, rainbow carrot chips, baby carrots or pita chips.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download