Buttery Baby Red Potatoes with Green Onions
- 4 Cal-Organic Green Onions
- 1 lb, scrubbed Cal-Organic Red Potatoes
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Thinly slice the onions, separating green parts from the white and light green parts. Add white and light green parts to a large bowl. Reserve green parts for garnish.
- Add potatoes to the bowl with onions, toss with melted butter and spices. Spread the potatoes into an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, or until tender. Stir halfway through baking.
- Toss with green onion tops before serving.
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download