Broccoli & Cheese Mini Quiches
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups Cal-Organic Broccoli
- ½ cup Cal-Organic Green Onions
- 7 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°Fahrenheit. Lightly spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Coarsely chop broccoli and chop green onion.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil and broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add the eggs, milk, grated cheese, green onions, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes, let cool 10 minutes and enjoy!
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download