Blueberry Spinach Salad
- 8 cups Cal-Organic Spinach
- 2 tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola, crumbled into large pieces
- 1 cup pumpernickel crisps, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl combine spinach and blueberries. Add the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl and toss gently until well combined.
- Add the Gorgonzola and pumpernickel crisps to the bowl. Toss the salad gently and transfer to a large serving dish or individual plates to serve.
Recipe and image from our e-book Summer Salads & Backyard BBQ
Back To Our Roots
12 sweet, savory, and fresh recipes using our favorite Cal-Organic root vegetables.Download