- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss carrot chips with olive oil, pepper and salt. Divide the chips between the two baking sheets and spread them in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until chips are starting to brown on the bottom.
- Flip all the carrots and bake on the other side for another 10 minutes. Remove the sheet pans one at a time and sprinkle them with cheese.
- Bake for another 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese and carrots are crispy.