- 2 lb. Cal-Organic Baby Carrots
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a shallow roasting pan, toss carrots with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt. Roast until tender for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle balsamic vinegar over carrots, then shake pan to evenly coat. Roast for another 5-10 minutes until carrots are tender, golden and glazed.
Variation: You can substitute sliced fennel for the baby carrots for a roasted, fragrant fennel dish.