- 1 bunch Cal-Organic Lacinato Kale
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Meyer lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup Parmesan shavings
- dash pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt over kale.
- Lightly grill both sides of kale leaves.
- Cut out kale stem from leaves and chop.
- Mix chopped kale, Greek yogurt, minced garlic, Meyer lemon juice, whole grain mustard and Parmesan shavings in bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast sourdough bread slices and top with kale spread. Top toast with Parmesan shavings.