Oven-Roasted Carrots with Thyme
Ready In: 40 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 7-8 medium Cal-Organic carrots, tops trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small bundle fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Rinse carrots and slice in half lengthwise. Arrange carrots on prepared baking tray and drizzle olive oil and top with a bundle of thyme sprigs. Toss the carrots to coat completely. Place carrots in oven and roast for 20 minutes or until tender crisp, stirring once or twice.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, butter and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer gently for two minutes.
- Remove carrots from the oven and season with sea salt. Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with honey ginger glaze. Serve immediately.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Back to Our Roots