Mustard Roasted Baby Gold Potatoes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb. Cal-Organic baby gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp. Cal-Organic dill, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive and mustard. Toss the potatoes in the mustard mixture, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Spread the potatoes into an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, or until tender. Stir halfway through baking.
- Toss with dill before serving.