Mini Carrot Cheesecakes
Ready In: 3-8 hours
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 24 mini cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated Cal-Organic/Bunny Luv Carrots
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cal-Organic/Bunny Luv Shredded Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and shredded carrots and mix together with a fork. Spoon about a teaspoon of the mixture into 24 greased mini cupcake molds. Evenly distribute the mixture to fill all 24 and press with your fingers to create a crust.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, egg, ginger and vanilla extract. Mix with an electric hand mixer until well combined and creamy. Fold in the shredded carrots. Spoon the mixture evenly over the crusts in all 24 of the mini cupcake molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and then refrigerate in the molds. After at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours, remove the cheesecakes from the molds with a small offset spatula and serve.