Grilled Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup finely grated Cal-Organic Farms Carrot
- 1 Cal-Organic Farms Green Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
1. Preheat grill.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape into 4 equally sized patties.
3. Place on grill and cook for about 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Serve immediately on lightly grilled buns with lettuce, tomato, and additional condiments, as desired.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Summer Salads and Backyard BBQ