Farm Fresh Tomato with Avocado
Ready In: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 2-3 medium Cal-Organic Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 1 red Fresno chili pepper, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange on a plate. Slice the avocado and place over tomato slices. Next, slice the chili pepper and sprinkle over the tomatoes and avocado. Garnish the plate with cilantro leaves.
- Dress the salad with olive oil and a squeeze of lime juice. Season with salt and serve immediately.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Back to Our Roots