Blueberry Spinach Salad
- 8 cups Cal-Organic Farms Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fresh Cal-Organic Farms Blueberries
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola, crumbled into large pieces
- I cup Pumpernickel Crisps, broken into pieces
1. In a large bowl combine spinach and blueberries. Add the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl and toss gently until well combined.
2. Add the Gorgonzola and pumpernickel crisps to the bowl. Toss the salad gently and transfer to a large serving dish or individual plates to serve.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Summer Salads and Backyard BBQ