- 2 large, rinsed and topped Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 1/2 small, cut into quarters Cal-Organic Green Cabbage
- 2 stalks, leaves included Cal-Organic Celery
- 1/2 medium, peeled and cut to fit Cal-Organic Red Beets
- 1 small, peeled and cut to fit Cal-Organic Red Onions
- 2 cups rinsed, rolled, and pushed through with a carrot Cal-Organic Red Chard
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 cucumber, unpeeled and cut in half
- 1/2 green bell pepper, stem removed and cut to fit, okay to leave seeds
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a juicer, excluding hot sauce and sea salt.
- Stir in the last two ingredients after everything has been juiced.
- Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!
Recipe and image from our e-book Springtime Juicing