- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place diced pepper, leek, carrots and red onion on a sheet pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the other tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet and heat over medium high. Add the spinach and toss in the oil until slightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- After the vegetables have roasted, turn the oven up to 400 degrees and begin to assemble the lasagna.
- In an 8”x8” baking pan or casserole dish, begin by adding sauce, layer the frozen raviolis, half of the spinach, a quarter of the roasted vegetables and a quarter of the cheese and continue layering the sauce, ravioli, roasted vegetables and cheese three more times ending with cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until sides begin to bubble.