- 1/2 diced Cal-Organic Yellow Onions
- 3 cups, peeled and diced Cal-Organic Bunch Carrots
- 3 stalks, diced Cal-Organic Celery
- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Pinch of Himalaya sea salt
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Thinly sliced Cal-Organic Green Onions
- Heat a large pot over medium heat with a drizzle of avocado oil. Once warm, add the onions and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add the carrots and celery and sauté for another 3-5 minutes until slightly tender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a low boil over medium high.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a handful of freshly sliced green onions.
Recipe created by Flora & Vino.