Ready In: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 lb. Cal-Organic/Bunny Luv Organic Baby Carrots
- 2 Tbsp. grated Cal-Organic onion
- 2 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Cook carrots in enough boiling water to cover for 5 to 10 minutes until desired tenderness. Reserve 1/4 cup of cooking water.
- Combine the carrots, carrot water, onion, horseradish, mayonnaise and salt and pepper, to taste. Put in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover the carrot mixture with crumbled Ritz style crackers. Put daps of butter on top. Sprinkle with paprika and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly. Serve and enjoy!