Sautéed radishes and wilted radish greens.
Sautéed Radishes and Radish Greens
Ready In: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1 bunch Cal-Organic radishes, including greens
- Heat butter or oil in a sauté pan. Add sliced radishes and cook over medium heat about 4 minutes. (Option: sauté with garlic or onion.) Transfer cooked radishes to a bowl.
- Add greens to the pan and sauté for about 3 minutes, or until wilted.
- Return the cooked radishes to the pan and toss together with the radish greens, heat briefly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot.