Sautéed Potatoes and Leeks
Ready In: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 Cal-Organic leeks, white sections only, washed and sliced
- 4 Cal-Organic potatoes, large, cooked in skin
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. Cal-Organic parsley, fresh, chopped
- Heat margarine in pan. Add leeks and cover; cook 8-10 minutes over low heat.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thick slices; add to pan. Sprinkle in celery seeds. Mix well; cook 7-8 minutes over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with parsley; season to taste and serve immediately.