These carrots have a wonderful Indian flavor and can be served as an easy and creative side dish with any meal.
Sautéed Carrots with Cilantro & Curry
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. ginger root, fresh minced
- 1 clove garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. mango chutney
- 1 lb. Cal-Organic carrots, sliced diagonally
- 3 Tbsp. Cal-Organic cilantro, chopped
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger, sauté for 30 seconds. Add curry, broth and chutney, stir.
- Add carrots and cover and simmer until carrots are tender and coated in sauce, approximately 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro.